We want our patients to be aware that their safety is our primary concern. Our office has placed additional precautions to protect our patients and staff during this unprecedented time. In addition to the recommendations by the ADA (American Dental Association) and CDC (Center for Disease Control), we have implemented the following in our office:
1. The office was recently equipped with HEPA air filtration systems, located in each operatory.
2. An ozone generator is used each evening to disinfect
3. Prior to entering the office, all staff members and patients will complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
4. Strict rules of social distancing will be followed. Patients will wear masks anywhere outside of the operatory.
5. All surfaces are frequently disinfected throughout the day
We are here to help and look forward to seeing your smiling faces!